Wash Day

Thursday is my scheduled day for wash day every week. This is where I do the cleaning of my room and washing my clothes. I considered it a tiring day the same as Tuesday. I wake up and taking bath early so that I will finish my chores ahead before nighttime. I conditioned myself first before doing chores, I always make sure that I already eat my breakfast and lunch before doing anything. 

Today I will share with you my routine on how I do the laundry. First is the preparation stage. This is where I separate the colored clothes and the white ones. This is the order of my clothes;
1. Bathroom towels
2. OOTD tops
3. Pangbahay tops
4. Jackets
6. Pangbahay Shorts
7. OOTD pants
8. Footwear and foot towel
(As you noticed, my underwear is not included on the list cause I wash it everyday after I take a bath)

After the preparation stage, this is the time where I will start my laundry. We use a washing machine so doing laundry is not hard for me. Also, I have 3 tubs on the side, this is where I rinse my clothes ( two tubs contain water while the other one is water with fabric conditioner) After rinsing all the garments, I used a dryer for clothes to dry quickly. Finally, the clothes are ready to hang up. So the other day is my time to fold it and organizing my closet. 
That's all! I hope you learned something from today's blog and apply it to your wash day, too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cashier

Online Class